to Download (Save) Files from the Internet to your Computer
Hello, here is a guide that I hope can help you if you are having
trouble downloding the MP3 files from my site. If this does not work
for you then you may want to ask a friend for help since I
never really know exactly what the problem is without seeing what you
are doing in person.Mac Users:
- Hold down the Control key and click on the link for the music you want.
- A menu opens giving you options for where to save the song, eg, desktop, iTunes.
- Right click on the hyperlink for the
MP3 you want to download.
A menu will appear. Depending on your browser and
version, the options will vary.
- The option to select will say something
one of the following:
- Save Target As
- Save Link As
- Save Link Target As
- Download Linked File As
- Select a save location and click OK.
A pop up message will tell you when the download is